Friday, October 30, 2009

ANIMATION GO!!!

Here's just a smattering of things that I found that I REALLY liked as examples of good animation. This is just one post, but I could probably fill a whole blog with just stuff I liked. XD


Fran found this for me and it's AMAZING.
This was directed by Todd MacFarlane and apparently handled by the same studio that did the Batman Animated Series back in the day.
OMG I LOVE IT.

(also this studio really knows how to do awesome chicks. XD)
But I think it's also just... kind of amazing. And a great juxtaposition (lol THAT word) between the saturday morning cartoons of my childhood and such serious subject matter.
It's fast and great and RAWR I AM MOTIVATED BY STUFF LIKE THIS OMAGAW. XD


and this


Both from Erin!
Both from Erin. <3

And these, which I didn't post when I found them, lol. XD

Vocaloids kinda creep me out and fascinate me at the same time, but the animation's hella nice!

-A Tiffany find of awesome~

So haunting and beautiful. D8

And another from Fran!

IT HAS THE COMBINED POWERS OF THE GUY WHO DID DIGIMON AND TAKASHI MURAKAMI. IT'S FANTASTIC. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment