Friday, October 30, 2009

But what, I ask, do you make?

Now some of my work!


This is what I'm proudest of, and maddest at, currently. XD It was my final for an animation class I took in the KI department last year, and it took me SO LONG to get to just that point. I have a few more seconds storyboarded that I really want to do, and so much more I want to fix and tweak. It's my dream to get this actually fixed up and made into a REAL trailer someday, with color and backgrounds and all of that, because this is just the key frames right now...

http://seira-chan33.deviantart.com/art/some-kind-of-temporary-sanity-138509230
and THIS is the aforementioned animation that I did for class recently - I made a quick armature from wire and pipe cleaners for a head of Sean, the main character of my story, that I'd made from a kneaded eraser on a car trip months before. XD He runs into crazed kewpie dolls and molests a styrofoam wig head, what more could you ask for?

If you want to watch more animations, they'll be on my youtube page here. : ]
http://www.youtube.com/user/seir323
I don't have everything up yet, but I need to correct that!

No comments:

Post a Comment